The Battery Chainsaws are the ideal tool for working in gardens, it is not a machine as powerful as an electric chainsaw , but is ideal for pruning.
If you want a Battery Chainsaws that doesn’t produce as much noise, battery powered chainsaws are for you. For what reason? Keep reading and know the characteristics of battery-powered chainsaws, so that you can choose a very good quality one.
Best selling models and best prices of Battery Chainsaws Types
Greenworks Pro 80V 18-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, 2Ah Li-Ion Battery and Charger Included GCS80420,Green/Black Battery Chainsaws
- Up to 150 cuts with fully charged 2Ah Battery Chainsaws, Battery included
- DigiPro Brushless motors are more reliable and delivers gas Equivalent performance to a 45cc gas engine
- Steel bucking Spikes, durable metal wrap around handle and electronic chain brake for safe operation
- Rapid 30 minute charge for standard 80V 2Ah Battery, multiple Battery capacity available.The GCS80420 is a well-designed machine made from hard plastic and metal
- 80V 2Ah Li-Ion Battery and charger included, compatible Battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040
Milwaukee 2727-20 M18 FUEL 16 in. Chainsaw Tool Only – Battery and Charger NOT Included
- 16″ Oregon Bar and Chain
- Variable speed trigger for full control
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication
- Compatible with all M18 batteries. Higher capacity batteries will yield higher performance.
- Battery and charger not included
EGO Power+ CS1600 16-Inch 56V Lithium-ion Cordless Chainsaw – Battery and Charger Not Included Battery Chainsaws
- Hi-efficiency Brushless motor
- 16 in. Oregon Bar and chain; Battery and Charger Not Included
- Weather-resistant construction. 6800 RPM
- Tool-less chain tensioning system
- Chain kickback brake for added safety and control
043 in. Gauge Chain with 3/8 in. Low Pro Pitch
- Double Guard Bar and Narrow-Kerf Sprocket Nose
Characteristics of cordless chainsaws
To make the purchase of a good quality Battery Chainsaws machine, you must make sure that it has the following characteristics:
- Rated voltage (V): 18-36 V.
- Sword, cutting length (cm): 30 cm.
- Sword: ¼ ”.
- Machine weight with cutting unit without accumulator (Kg): 2.5 Kg.
- Battery technology: Lithium-ion.
- Chain Weight: ¼ ”
- Sound level dB (A): 84 dB (A).
- Battery life with AP 100 min: Up to 15.
- Sound power dB (A): 95 dB (A).
- Machine weight without battery: 3,2 Kg
- Left / right vibrations. m / s: 2.0 / 2.0.
These are general values that Battery Chainsaws machines have. These characteristics are going to have a little variation, depending on the brand and the models that you get in the market.
Operation of battery-powered chainsaws
As we already mentioned, this type of machine is not as powerful as an electric machine, its maximum power is 36 volts. However, it allows you to cut wood that is more fragile up to 10 to 15 cm such as cedars, pines, redwoods, among others.
If you need a machine that works for height pruning, the one that works with battery is ideal. Its biggest disadvantage is the battery, although it is very true that it gives freedom to manipulate it without electricity, the battery lasts very little. For this reason it would be nice if you had a spare battery.
A cordless Battery Chainsaws is a machine that can help you both at home, as well as in places where silence is essential. With these machines you do not require hearing protection, as the noise is low.
What to look for in a battery-powered chainsaw
To choose the right Battery Chainsaws , you need to make sure of several things before, such as the following:
- The type of wood you are cutting.
- The type of engine of the machine.
- Frequency of use.
- Weight and length of the sword.
- Maintenance required for the machine.
- Having these aspects clear you can make the purchase of your battery chainsaw .