Dolmar chainsaws is a company that, since 1927, has specialized in the manufacture of chainsaws. As experts in the field, they have dedicated themselves to meeting the needs of users. For this reason, they are currently the oldest chainsaw brand that has maintained its quality controls in the manufacture of its machines.
However, which of all these machines should you buy? To get the answer, read on and learn about the range of Dolmar chainsaws .
Prices and Dolmar chainsaws Models
Chainsaw Bar & Chain Combo Rpl Fits McCulloch MS1838 MS1838AV MS1838AVCC MS1842AVCC MS1846AVCC PM36 | 16″ Length 3/8LP .375″x.050″
|Item Weight||5.0 ounces|
|Brand Name||Premium Rplc for McCulloch|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||Rplc for MS1838 MS1838AV MS1838AVCC|
- This is a Brand New Aftermarket Replacement Chain Saw Bar and Chain Combo!
- Top Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part!
- Nose Sprocket Teeth
Poulan Pro PR4218, 18 in. 42cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw, Case Included
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 10 x 11 inches|
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
|Item Weight||13.25 Pounds|
About this Dolmar chainsaws item
- 42cc, 2-stroke engine with 18″ Bar
- Ideal for medium-duty storm clean-up, cutting firewood, and felling trees
- Includes: Carry Case, Extra Chain, Built-in Scrench, 2-Stroke Oil
- Power source type: Gas Powered
Oregon Cordless 16-inch Self-Sharpening Chainsaw with 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger
- Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- PowerSharp chain minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your chain right on the saw within seconds.
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time.
- Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- Silent between cuts
- Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger – no pull cords
- Tool Weight with Guide Bar and Chain: 12.0 lb (5.4kg) with battery
Types of Dolmar chainsaws
Dolmar is a company that manufactures a wide range of machinery for professionals in the garden, forestry industry, landscape, as well as for domestic use. Among the types of Dolmar chainsaws are the following:
- Electric Dolmar chainsaws
- Dolmar battery-powered chainsaw.
- Dolmar gasoline chainsaw.
- Which Dolmar chainsaw should you choose?
- The choice of the Dolmar chainsaw will largely depend on the type of work you do. Here are the characteristics of the types of chainsaws:
- Electric chainsaw : These machines have a power of about 1600 to 2200 watts. They are very easy to use. In order for them to function, they depend on electric current. The blades of these chainsaws are 35 to 40 cm you can cut wood of about 20 cm in diameter.
- Battery chainsaw : With this type of machine you have greater autonomy, but for a long operation you must have a spare battery. They work with a power of 18 to 36 volts and can help you in garden or height pruning, as long as the chainsaw is not too heavy.
- Gasoline chainsaw : The engine of these machines can be about 33 to 50 cm 3 . It has a power in its engine that exceeds the capacity of an electric chainsaw and a battery chainsaw. Of course, it requires much more careful maintenance, as they must be kept clean. In addition to the sword, the spark plugs. With these chainsaws you can cut all types of wood, from light woods to thicker ones like oak and cherry.
With this clear, you can decide which model of Dolmar chainsaws best suits your needs. Remember that these chainsaws are of very good quality, but how well they work will depend on how you use them. In other words, buy a machine that has the necessary power for the activity you are going to do.