When you are going to do a large job, you need tools that can be of great help, that make the job much easier. Garland is a company that is characterized by offering its users very good quality chainsaws and they hold the safety of their users in high esteem.
But what does it take to buy one of the Garland chainsaws ? Knowledge is required, that is, you must know the characteristics of the machines and verify that it meets your expectations. Read on and learn how to choose a suitable Garland chainsaw .
Garland chainsaw prices and models
Greenworks PRO 18-Inch 80V Cordless Chainsaw, Battery Not Included GCS80450
- Up to 150 cuts with fully charged 2AH battery, battery not included
- DigiPro brushless motors are more reliable and delivers gas equivalent performance to a 45cc gas engine
- Steel bucking spikes, durable metal wrap around handle and electronic chain brake for safe operation
- Rapid 30 minute charge for standard 80V 2ah battery, multiple battery capacity available
- Battery and charger sold separately, compatible battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040
Poulan Pro 20 in. 50cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw, PR5020
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 16 x 11.8 inches|
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
|Item Weight||17 Pounds|
About this item
- With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power for virtually any task. This technology offers a more powerful engine, but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption
- Effortless pull starting system reduces pull force 30% for easier starting and reduced wear on the starter mechanism
- The combi tool is integrated into the rear handle, it’s always there when you need it for maintenance
- The purge bulb, which provides the carburetor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls, is protected, reducing the risk of damage
- User friendly combined choke/stop control allows faster starting and greater reliability by reducing the risk of engine flooding
Oregon Cordless PS250 8-Inch 40V Telescoping Pole Saw with 4.0Ah Battery and Charger
Garland Chainsaw Features
When choosing a chainsaw you must make sure that it has the following characteristics:
It is essential that the power of the chainsaw is at the height of the pruning and cutting tasks that you are going to carry out. In order for you to carry out the tasks efficiently, you must choose one of the Garland models, which have a powerful motor, if it is the case that you need to cut thick woods.
Chainsaws must be able to go at your work rate, you do not have to waste time trying to start the machine. Garland chainsaws are capable of easy starting, even though they are cold.
These chainsaws have a prime primer, which is responsible for pumping the fuel to the engine carburetor, making it possible to start without having to place it in warm-ups previously.
When buying a chainsaw you must make sure that it gives you the necessary security to perform the activity well. Accidents can happen, however with Garland chainsaws the chances of their occurrence are decreased.
The models manufactured by Garland have a system that serves as protection, when the machine detects any recoil, it stops its movement, guaranteeing your safety. In addition, most of the models have anti-vibration systems that will surely help you work in a much more comfortable way.
How to choose the right Garland chainsaw
What should you keep in mind when choosing one of the Garland chainsaw models? You must take into account 2 important aspects:
- Type of chainsaw: For every tree cutting and pruning work there is a type of chainsaw. If you require a chainsaw for domestic use or for not so harsh activities, it will be good to choose a battery-powered machine or an electric chainsaw. But if your job is to prune and cut trees with a wider thickness, it would be good if you opt for a machine that works with gasoline.
- Simplicity : That both the use and the maintenance are easy to carry out.
In conclusion, Garland equipment is of high quality, you can choose the model that can meet the demands for what you need it and they will not disappoint you.