This company is among the best chainsaw manufacturers to unleash your inner lumberjack. With proven and reliable technology, one of McCulloch’s chainsaws can’t be missing from the most wanted list.
McCulloch Chainsaws Models and prices
McCulloch Accesorio podadora: espadín 20cm 3/8″ 1,3mm-Lubricación automática de la Cadena, Standard
- McCulloch ofrece una extensa gama de productos para jardín: potentes motosierras, robustas desbrozadoras, cortacéspedes, tractores de jardín y cortasetos.
Chainsaw Bar & Chain Combo Rpl Fits McCulloch MS1838 MS1838AV MS1838AVCC MS1842AVCC MS1846AVCC PM36 | 16″ Length 3/8LP .375″x.050″
|Item Weight||5.0 ounces|
|Brand Name||Premium Rplc for McCulloch|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||Rplc for MS1838 MS1838AV MS1838AVCC|
- This is a Brand New Aftermarket Replacement Chain Saw Bar and Chain Combo!
- Top Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part!
- Nose Sprocket Teeth
History of the McCulloch chainsaw
Wood cutting is one of the first activities in the history of man on earth. Rudimentary and manual tools were created, to later be reinvented thanks to the discovery of metals. Later they were perfected by adding pedals and other accessories that made their handling easier. In summary, let’s look at the background of the chainsaw in history:
- In the 16th century, Leonardo Da Vinci uses the power of water as a driving force for the saw.
- In 1830, the German doctor Bernard Heine made a semi-automatic toothed chain saw.
- XIX century, the mountains were motorized.
- 1905, the first combustion engine saw is manufactured in the United States.
- 1926, Andreas Stihl manufactures the first electric chainsaw.
- 1949, Robert McCulloch introduces the first lightweight chainsaw.
- 1968, McCulloch introduces the gasoline chainsaw.
- 1999, the McCulloch company partners with the Husqvarna Group.
- And this is how the McCulloch chainsaw was born and developed to this day.
McCulloch is muc h more than chainsaws
This trading house presents a large range of garden products such as efficient brush cutters, lawn mowers, hedge trimmers and garden tractors, power trimmers and chain saws. And it has not neglected safety, which is why the McCulloch chainsaw has a powerful motor, ergonomics that offers comfort, it is a light machine, great durability and multiple functions that make gardening a satisfying experience.
The McCulloch chainsaw provides a variety of models for light tasks such as limb pruning, carpentry work, and heavier ones such as chopping firewood, felling shrubs and larger trees. The fast McCulloch machine is lightweight and has a compact design that makes work easy.
Why Choose a McCulloch Chainsaw?
Because McCulloch has extensive experience in manufacturing one-man gardening tools since the 1960s. First, its products were aimed at loggers in North American forests, and then diversified to the world market for private users. This company stands out for:
- Knowledge: McCulloch’s experience of more than 60 years in the landscaping sector is highly appreciated by connoisseurs of the field and is an endorsement for buyers.
- Advantages: Powerful motors, advanced technology, easy-to-use and ergonomic machines, excellent quality materials that guarantee durability, a variety of products and accessories.
- Accessibility: the McCulloch chainsaw, as well as its entire series of products, are available in countless specialized stores around the world.
In short, if it is about home gardening work, as well as large projects with wood, you can speed up the process and buy a McCulloch chainsaw, without fear of being wrong. It is one of the best investments you can make in order to obtain a machine with great power, comfortable, safe and at a very good price. We also remind you that McCulloch offers all the original spare parts necessary for your chainsaw.