Looking for the ideal chainsaw for the job? The famous brand Stihl puts at your disposal a wide range of chainsaws so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget. Without a doubt, the favorite of many professionals. Learn about the different models that make Stihl Chainsaws the most sought after.
Compact Stihl Chainsaws Models
STIHL MS181 Chainsaw
- We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lightweight and practical chainsaw
- Perfect for cutting firewood, for building work and for felling small tree
- Up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines
- ElastoStart and an anti-vibration system
STIHL 3005 000 4813 Rollomatic E Chain Saw Bar, 16-Inch
- 16-Inch long
- Three-part spot welded laminated guide bar
- Made of high grade steel
- Star-shaped sprocket
- All-around bar suitable for occasional, mid-range, or professional users
They are those chainsaws that have as their main characteristic their lightness and small size. These models with state-of-the-art technology can be used in homes, parks or gardens. Of the Stihl chainsaws, in this model you will find:
It is the most sought after model in the compact chainsaw sector. It is light, very easy to handle, comfortable, professionally designed. It has great versatility in agricultural, domestic and wooden construction projects. It is very well suited to felling up to 30 cm in diameter.
- It has a displacement of 30 cc and a speed of 8500 rpm.
- They have a 500 cc fuel tank and a 225 cc oil tank.
- It has a weight of 3.8 Kg.
- The joystick summarizes on, accelerate and off in a single control.
- The brake is activated automatically and has an immersed anti-vibration system that facilitates the use by the operator.
- The special carburettor that it has acts in a way that reduces polluting gas emissions.
This model has a weight of 4 kg, being light and compact for intensive work in gardens, plots and patios. Like Stihl chainsaws in this segment, they have all control in one joystick. Likewise, it has a damping system that significantly reduces vibration from the engine. The technical data implies a displacement of 35 CC and a power of 2.2 hp, as well as a 35 cm bar.
On the other hand, its ergonomic design makes it very easy to handle. The advantages of acquiring a copy, lies in its security systems. The chain brake activates automatically in the event of an unexpected movement or a fall. Also, it has a maintenance technique that is easily accessible to each part of the chainsaw, prolonging its useful life.
The Stihl chainsaw , most powerful in its area. With a displacement of 45 cc and 3.1 hp of power, they make it the special ally for semi-intensive work. It weighs with all the implements included about 4.5 kg. The bar or blade is 18 ″ long and the chain 3/8. Among the most notable advantages we can mention:
- Quick Stop brake system, which allows the machine to remain inactive after an indeterminate movement.
- Low oil consumption due to the Ematic system.
- Ease of chain tension.
- Balanced weight and design easily adaptable to the operator’s body.
- You can make exact cuts of 35, 40 to 45 cm.
- In summary, three models that adapt to basic needs for pruning, cutting and garden or outdoor maintenance.
Stihl Professional Chainsaws
This segment summarizes the specialized models for heavy work and long hours. Know the most wanted models:
Stihl MS 361 Chainsaw
If you need it for demanding jobs, this model is perfect. Among the technical data, the following can be specified.
- Displacement of 59 cc and power of 4 HP.
- 3/8 ″ chain with a speed of 12,500 rpm.
- 680 cc fuel storage and 360 cc oil storage.
- Estimated weight of 5.5 kg and 63 cm cutting capacity.
- Ideal for felling medium-sized trees.
- Other characteristics that these chainsaws have are the easy tensioning of the side chain. A single control system, where with a lever you turn on, turn off and drown the machine, facilitating the operator’s work.
- Automatic braking system. Special cushioning that reduces vibrations. Compensator air filters that distance maintenance time.
Models MS 381
They are the Stihl chainsaws of choice for demanding operators. Its ergonomic design, handy and balanced weight greatly facilitate work. It is perfect for heavy duty jobs for the following reasons:
- It has a displacement of 72 cc and power of 5, hp.
- Engine speed up to 12,500 rpm.
- Fuel capacity of 0.68 liters of gasoline and 0.36 liters of oil.
- Sword of variable length that ranges between 62 and 76 cm long.
- Its use is common for harvesting forests and logging large areas of land. The positive aspects that can be highlighted are:
Excellent damping system that reduces vibrations caused by the maximum power engine.
- Fast and efficient ignition.
- Ergonomic, with a starter system on the handle.
- It has an immersed decompression valve that favors the starting system.
- Automatic chain brake.
Stihl Chainsaws Models MS 650
It is characterized by its wide resistance and great strength. It is commonly used for logging thick and hard wood. It is desired by the most demanding operators, due to the characteristics that are summarized as follows:
- It has a power of 6.5 hp and a displacement of 84.9 cc.
- Engine speed reaches 13,000 rpm.
- The sword or cutting blade can measure 90 cm in length, requiring a 78 cm cut.
- Ideal for deforestation of large areas of land or forest.
- The advantage of this chainsaw you can see directly is its automatic brake system, which makes it very safe.
- Also, a damping system characteristic of Stilh chainsaws that reduces vibration.
Stihl Electric Chainsaw
It is a model for occasional and low intensity use. It has a power of 1.7 kw with a weight of almost 4 kg. It is a strong, powerful design with great cutting performance. The grip is non-slip and maintenance is very easy. Ideal for work outside the home.
In summary, Stihl Chainsaws , has a wide range of machines adaptable to all types of work. In addition, most of them have very simple maintenance systems that favor the long useful life of the tool. Don’t think about it anymore and buy your chainsaw now.